Friday, July 4, 2008

Finding a focus

Deciding what direction to go...

So, I've obviously been considering a hockey blog for awhile. The problem is, I'm not sure what I want the focus to be. Do I want a focus? Will not having a focus make it suck? I hope not, because I don't think I'm able to limit myself to just one team. Not with favorite players continually getting scattered around the league, and my strange desire to follow them to their new destinations. Can I only talk about the Canes, and not my beloved Commodore on his new team in Columbus? Or discuss the Oilers at depth, and not follow how Matt Greene is doing in dreadful L.A.? Exactly.

So I'm really going to start writing here. Ranting and rambling about hockey. I'll probably still mostly talk about the Hurricanes and Oilers, but with a tasty side helping of the rest of the NHL.

Yes. That is what I'm going to do.

No comments: